cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nats04
New Member - Level 1

How to bypass the error for expense being >120 days old

Hi,

I am trying to submit expense report for personal/non-reimbursable charges from Oct 2023, but keep getting the error message below. How do I bypass this? Thank you! 

nats04_0-1719682989923.png

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nats04 you cannot bypass this per se. What you need to do is sign in, create a new expense report and name is something like Reconciliation Report for Expenses > 120 days.

Next, look in your Available Expenses for any company card transaction that is 120 days or older. Select all of them and use the Move to button to move to the new report you created. After this, check on any other existing expense report you might have created and see if any of these contain company card transactions 120 days or older. If so, select all that are that old and use the Move to button to move to the new report you created.

All 120 days or older transactions must be sitting on the same report. Once you do this, you will need to still submit this report. If you have already been reimbursed for any of the 120 days or older transactions (or if they have already been paid) you might need to mark them as personal to ensure they are not paid a second time. If you have any doubts, I highly recommend working with your direct manager. You might also need to consult with either your Finance, Payroll, or Accounting Department. Whichever one is in charge of assigning company credit cards.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.