cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kerinlau
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to assign a receipt in report attachment to an expense

I am seeking help for my question in compiling a travel expense report.

I have uploaded multiple receipts to an expense report. They are viewable as "report attachments", but I am not able to assign each one of them to individual expenses in that report. When I clicked "view available receipts", I was told "you have no available receipts". How can I attach each image in the report attachments to the corresponding expense in the report? Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
kerinlau

@KevinD Thanks for the response! Yes, I figured it out. The correct operation is to assign receipts to an expense report only when you have the corresponding expense located in Concur. If a receipt is assigned to a report before the corresponding expense shows up, it becomes the attachment of the whole report, not being able to be reassigned to an individual expense again. This was my case. My solution was to download the attachment, which included multiple receipts, separate them into multiple files, re-upload and re-assign them to the expenses they belonged to.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kerinlau I see you were able to get this issue figured out. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
kerinlau

@KevinD Thanks for the response! Yes, I figured it out. The correct operation is to assign receipts to an expense report only when you have the corresponding expense located in Concur. If a receipt is assigned to a report before the corresponding expense shows up, it becomes the attachment of the whole report, not being able to be reassigned to an individual expense again. This was my case. My solution was to download the attachment, which included multiple receipts, separate them into multiple files, re-upload and re-assign them to the expenses they belonged to.