cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tirmizi80
New Member - Level 1

How to apply for group of staff annual expense report?

Hi, I'm in an assurance team. is there a process or person in change I for me to apply in retrieving above group of staff expense report under the company I'm working with, as part of assurance ?

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @tirmizi80 

I am not completely sure I understand your request. Are you looking to have a financial report for the annual spending of a specific group within your company (assurance team)?

If so, it will be possible for someone that has access to Cognos within concur, so most likely the Expense administrator group or someone in Finance. Did you try to contact those department as well?

Otherwise please rephrase your question maybe with some examples or what exactly you are trying to achieve.

thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @tirmizi80 

I am not completely sure I understand your request. Are you looking to have a financial report for the annual spending of a specific group within your company (assurance team)?

If so, it will be possible for someone that has access to Cognos within concur, so most likely the Expense administrator group or someone in Finance. Did you try to contact those department as well?

Otherwise please rephrase your question maybe with some examples or what exactly you are trying to achieve.

thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tirmizi80 I'm not 100% sure I understand what you are asking, but from the sounds of your request you could use Cognos reporting to see the expense reports of a group of people. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.