cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fsalehi
New Member - Level 1

How to add an approver to a subsidiary with a separate Concur account?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fsalehi can you please provide a little more information? Does the subsidiary have their own instance of SAP Concur? 

What do you mean by, "a separate Concur account"?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fsalehi
New Member - Level 1

Kevin,

Yes, the subsidiary has their own Concur account that is separate from corporate account. I have corporate account for my personal expenses and need access to subsidiary account for review and approval of their expenses. Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fsalehi you would need to have a profile created in the Subsidiary's SAP Concur site to be able to do what you need.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fsalehi
New Member - Level 1

The admin couldn't create a profile for me on subsidiary's Concur account because my e-mail was used for corporate's Concur account. How can they create a profile when e-mail is used for another Concur account? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fsalehi they will either need to use your personal email or create you a new email account that is used just for their site. They will also need to give you a different log in ID in the new site as two different sites cannot use the same log in ID. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey