cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arpita
New Member - Level 1

How to add additional approver

Please guide me how should i add additional approver in my concur a/c. Under my settings, it is not showing me any option to add approver.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Arpita there are a couple of different meanings for "adding an approver". Do you mean add an additional approver to approve expense reports you submit or do you mean adding an approver who can approve on your behalf if need be? 

If you would please clarify, that will help me better answer your question.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Hi @Arpita In Approval screen while approving you should see a button "Approver & Forward". Once you hit that button, you will get an option to add another approver.

If you are looking to add an approver who could approve your reports on your behalf, then this can be done at Delegation level.

Arpita
New Member - Level 1

Hi - thanks for your response. However, in my case I am the one uploading the expense details which needs to be approved. Usually the request automatically goes to Line Manager for approval, but at present I need to add another approver in addition to my manager. Not able to get any option to add.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Arpita there are a couple of different meanings for "adding an approver". Do you mean add an additional approver to approve expense reports you submit or do you mean adding an approver who can approve on your behalf if need be? 

If you would please clarify, that will help me better answer your question.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Arpita
New Member - Level 1

I mean "add an additional approver to approve expense reports that I submit"

asifrupani
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Arpita,

You need to ask your Concur admin to add or change the approver for your expenses.

mkelley1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I am an admin for my company's account and one of my regional managers would like to become an additional approver to the reports the managers below him are approving. So once the managers below him approve their employee's report, the regional then wants the report to be sent to him for his final approval - how do I go about setting this up for him?