cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevespeed
New Member - Level 1

How to Edit / Delete / Reset itineraries?

Hello!

I made a mistake and made a single day itinerary and then deleted it which greyed out the initial date of the trip I had intended to use for the trip. 

I cannot find a way to undo or find that itinerary that I had previously made, is there any way to find such a thing and deleted?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stevespeed open your expense report, then click the Details link. You will see an option at the bottom of the Details drop down for Itineraries. Select Available Itineraries.

Once opened, at the bottom half of the screen, make sure you select Itineraries for this Quarter. I've highlighted it. That will bring up the itinerary. If you want to assign it to the report, click the itinerary name. You'll see the Assign button activate. Once it is assigned, you should be able to edit the itinerary. You could also delete it and start over.

KevinD_0-1663801296073.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stevespeed open your expense report, then click the Details link. You will see an option at the bottom of the Details drop down for Itineraries. Select Available Itineraries.

Once opened, at the bottom half of the screen, make sure you select Itineraries for this Quarter. I've highlighted it. That will bring up the itinerary. If you want to assign it to the report, click the itinerary name. You'll see the Assign button activate. Once it is assigned, you should be able to edit the itinerary. You could also delete it and start over.

KevinD_0-1663801296073.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Stevespeed
New Member - Level 1

Kevin!

That worked! Thank you so much!

ehulbert
Occasional Member - Level 1

I don't have the same drop down menu options as is in this solution. Here is what I see. Can someone help? I need to change my itinerary for an expense report I already have a ton of expenses noted in. 

ehulbert_0-1664898486053.png