cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

How may I have the invoice?

I paid my flight tickets via SAP Concur and I need a payment receipt (an invoice should be fine).

where may I download it?

Is there an email that I could reach to sort this issue out?

Thanks for the support,

DM

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@520581 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I was able to look at your profile. When you log into SAP Concur, you will see your trips under Trip Library. When you click on the Trip Name/Description - you will see a copy of your itinerary. If the amount match on the itinerary, you could use that as a receipt. Or you can contact your Travel Agency for a copy of the receipt. 

I see that you have not verified your email address in your profile yet. If you verify your email address, you are able to email a copy of your receipt/itinerary to receipts@concur.com to have the receipt loaded to your profile in Concur as an Available image to add to your expense report. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

I checked the itinerary, but I've paid only the flight tickets online via SAP, the hotel was paid on-site. 

The travelfusion claimed that they were not directly involved with the payment and they suggest to contact directly Easyjet. On the other hand, Easyjet cannot send the invoice if the purchase was not done by me. 

I verified my email and I contacted reveipts@concur.com for having the invoice, but they haven't replied to me yet. 

Thanks for your support btw,

DM

AndrTrn

If you payed it with your credit card then you could get there the invoice.