cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LK123
Occasional Member - Level 1

How many days does refund transaction take for reflection?

Hi, I got partial refund for some mischarged items at 6/12 and refund complete message from the card company at 6/18.

But still the concur system does not reflect this minus transaction at all(it's already have been 10 business days!), I'm having super uncomfortable times due to this delay, cannot submit my report even the report's deadline is already over!

When the refund transaction will be reflected on this system? How many days does it take on average?Other purchase(even, later ones than the 6/18) transactions have already reflected on system!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LK123 it is possible that your company has set up the company card program to not include refunds/credits. These can look like payments, which most companies do hide from employees.

What was the total amount of the refund? I know you said you received a partial refund on 6/12 and the remainder on 6/18. If you can provide me the full refund amount, I can take a look.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LK123
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD Hi kevin, the amount is 701.46 US

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LK123 I don't see anything listed as a hidden transaction for that amount. It might be possible that the refunds haven't come into SAP Concur yet. I would give it a couple more days to see if they show up.

What was the mis-charged item? Was it for a hotel, airfare or something else?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.