cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyBrown
New Member - Level 1

How long does the Concur auditor step take?

Hi

brand new to this and was trying to find out how long it takes from submitting an expense claim for it to be approved by the concur team before it is sent back to my manager?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndyBrown there isn't a specific time frame. Our Audit team receives reports in their queue and they clear them as they come in. If there is an inordinate amount of reports in any given month, the process takes several days to a week or sometimes longer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hchacon
New Member - Level 1

I'm having same question. I submitted a report since 7/5 and hasn't been reviewed. I'm in need to get it approved! 😰

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hchacon try contacting your Finance or Accounting Department. Those departments usually have final approval of reports, but also the ability to push a report through the Concur Audit step. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.