cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandtp09
Occasional Member - Level 3

How does the detokenization process in ICS work for Credit Card Numbers?

I found this guide in setting up ICS, but I'm having trouble understanding how exactly the detokenization process works in getting the Credit Card Number when posting using ICS. Is there a table somewhere where these Card Numbers are stored? Please see screenshot below of the guide:

brandtp09_0-1711035619092.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandtp09 are you setting this up for your own site or a customer site? I'm asking because I can see that the company you work for is a Concur Partner. I would suggest submitting your question through the Partner Support Portal. You likely will get a quicker response there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brandtp09
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD, this is for a client site. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the Support Portal so we couldn't really post any questions from there. 😞

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brandtp09 is there a reason you don't have access to the Partner Support Portal? I was under the impression that all our certified partners had access to it. This is something we should look into as it is your number one place to get a dedicated resource to help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.