cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moronsu1
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do you itemize a Citibank charge as part "personal"

Our corporate policy has changed and we can only expense $50 for home office internet.  Unfortunately, I had autopay to my Citibank card (monthly total of $79.98).  How can I itemize appropriately within Concur Expense to get reimbursed for the $50 and note that I will pay Citibank the remaining $29.98? The system tells me "According to the Global Corporate Credit Card Policy your company card is strictly limited to business use. Please settle the private spend balance with the Novartis bank provider directly" and doesn't let me  submit the expense report. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@moronsu1 try unchecking the box highlighted below, then use the Itemizations tab to see if you can add a $50 Internet itemization, then use the Other expense type for the remaining amount. On the remaining amount, see if the Personal Expense checkbox is there and try using it for just the overage amount. 

Let me know if that works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
moronsu1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for the suggestion.  The report did allow me to submit it this time.  I will update if it doesn't work.  Thanks for taking the time to respond.