cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adaverno
New Member - Level 1

How do i submit an exense for reimbursement for which I used a personal credit card by mistake?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adaverno just create a new expense report. When you fill out all the report header details then click next, you will see your report blank with a list of expenses on the right hand side. Choose the appropriate expense type. Fill out all required fields. The payment type will show as Cash/Out of Pocket or something similar to indicate it was out of pocket. Attach the receipt. 

That is how you do it. If you already have an expense report created, just go into that report and follow the steps I've outlined. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sgilham
New Member - Level 1

Same question for me, will it then pay you by check or go into your acccount or include in your company paycheck?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sgilham I don't know how your company does reimbursements and our customers use several different methods for paying their employees. Without looking at your company's SAP Concur site, I cannot say for certain. They could do it by adding to your paycheck or they might do reimbursements by direct deposit. My guess is however you receive your paycheck is the same way you'll receive your reimbursements. I recommend asking your direct manager as they should know how your company does it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.