cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon_W
Occasional Member - Level 2

How do I split employee expense report by corporate card and personal card when upload to ERP

Hi, our employee expense is mixed with personal card and corporate card. We need to reimburse them for personal card expense while corporate card is paid by company by auto debit from bank. How do I split such expense when I load the concur report to our finance reporting?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sharon_W looks like you are using our Global Pay (aka Expense Pay) feature so this will be done for you. When the report is fully approved, the report goes into a batch. There is a batch for out of pocket expenses and a batch for company card transactions. The entries from the expense report will go into the appropriate batch and payment will be made to the employee and to the card issuer. The payment gets made by Expense Pay from your assigned bank account.

Does this make sense?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
arek-kowalczyk
Occasional Member - Level 3

It can be done but it heavily depends on your ERP and your internal processes. All transactions are marked by Payment Type in SAE files - if you are using them for posting into your ERP, you could filter entries based on Payment Type used.

If Global Pay is used, as @KevinD stated, reimbursement will be automatically split based on batch setup. It's also important to remember that when utilizing Global Pay, your employees must enter valid banking information into their profiles and authorize Bambora/Wordline to make payments. Without these steps, employees may not receive their reimbursement.