cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jthahn7
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I see all expense reports in my team?

I need to be able to view all expense reports within my team. Currently I can only view my direct reports expenses.  I need to also be able to see the expenses of the individuals that report to my management team.  Does this ability exist within concur?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jthahn7 there are three ways to accomplish what you are asking:

1. Be assigned as the default manager for all of these employees

2. Be given the Expense Processor role (probably not likely since this is usually people in Accounting or Finance is and is used to give reports final approval before being paid)

3. Use Cognos reporting to run a report that would inlcude those people whose reports you need to see. This would require you being assigned as their BI Manager. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jthahn7

Thanks Kevin,  Can you tell me what BI stands for?  The rest of the options don't look feasible.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jthahn7 BI stands for Business Intelligence. If you are using Cognos reporting, you can assign a BI Manager to people. It doesn't have to be their expense report approver. So, I could have one person who approves my expense reports and a different person as my BI manager. BI Manager is for reporting purposes only and allows you to see data in reports for those that you are the BI Manager for. 

Do you know if you are using our Intelligence offering for reporting?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jthahn7

Ok yes we do have that.  It unfortunately doens't help me though; could be the way my organization has it setup.  I can only see the Top10 in each report.  And I see a lot of collated views rather than individual report views.   I'll just have to work with my management team to see if they can provide them I think.