cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gbjorn
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I get a request out of closed status, and back to active/approved.

I closed an approved request, by accident/poor terminology of the tool.    How can I open it again?    There doesn't seem to be a facility for doing this.    

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gbjorn once closed the Request cannot be reopened. You will need to create a new one. Your company has turned off the option to allow Processors to reopen closed requests. I don't know why they did, I can just see the setting is not enabled.

I did notice that you are able to submit reports without Requests attached, so is this a matter of someone requiring you attach this request?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gbjorn once closed the Request cannot be reopened. You will need to create a new one. Your company has turned off the option to allow Processors to reopen closed requests. I don't know why they did, I can just see the setting is not enabled.

I did notice that you are able to submit reports without Requests attached, so is this a matter of someone requiring you attach this request?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gbjorn

Thanks Kevin

dvj_msm
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD  I have a request that is open and I was wondering what would happen if I close it. It's an approved request for a cash advance and I have completed the reimbursement process. However, every time I log in, it appears in my Open Requests panel. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dvj_msm if you close it, it will no longer be available to add to an expense report. If you have been reimbursed already, I think it would be okay to just close it out. You might even use the Cancel option as well.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
subbunit84

HI Kevin,

Is it possible to hide closed option in Concur. I don't find the usage here. Closed option is really confusing users to close it.