cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keith6467
New Member - Level 1

How do I delete outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted?

I have seven credit card transactions for a training event that was ultimately cancelled. I cleared the transactions through my American Express so I am showing no balance but the expenses still show in Concur. How do I get rid of them?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@keith6467 Hello there. Most likely your company has turned off the ability to delete transactions. So, what you can do is on your next expense report, add the transactions and just mark them as personal. That way when you submit them, it lets the system know they do not need to be paid or reimbursed. You may also want to use the Comment field to explain that you have already reconciled the expenses directly with AMEX. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jnavagh
New Member - Level 1

I tried this and it didn't work.  I don't have any expenses to be reimbursed so I followed these instructions, submitting the credit card transaction as a personal expense that doesn't need to be reimbursed, and I got an error message saying that expense reports that request 0 may not be submitted.  So I keep getting emails, that are copied to my manager, saying that I need to submit this expense.  I don't expect to be submitting any claims for reimbursement in the near future.

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I think your only choice since you won't have any upcoming expenses is to contact the Concur administrator at your company. They should be able to either delete your transactions or override the rule about zero dollar reports.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnavagh I agree with what @JessicaL said. This is something your company's credit card administrator will have to resolve for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Your administrator can hide the charges on the Company Admin Tools page.  We have the dlete charges turned off and only the admins can hide the specific charges from being seen on your account.  If you are the admin, access Company admin and then tools.  Choose Credit card transactions and you can find the charges to hide by the card holder name.

Nancy Murray
Agfa