cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elliobc
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I delete a report??

When I move an expense to a new or different report, the previous report will be empty but I am not able to delete it.  I see the delete button but I'm not able to select it.  How do I delete the empty reports??

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elliobc me again. 🙂 So, on hunch I went into your account and looked at one of your expense reports. I think what is happening is that the Delete button you mentioned is for deleting an expense from the report, not to delete the entire report. I've provided a screenshot of how to delete a report. It is now a Trash Can icon. See screenshot below. I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elliobc the delete button should work no matter if the report is empty or not. This is a bit odd, as I'm sure you would agree. Just for fun, can you try logging into your account with a different browser? I just want to see if this will work or not. Let me know if this works. If not, send me a screenshot of the screen you are on when you try to delete. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PD957GK
New Member - Level 1

Hi I have a question about deleting the report which has been submitted. How do i delete it.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elliobc me again. 🙂 So, on hunch I went into your account and looked at one of your expense reports. I think what is happening is that the Delete button you mentioned is for deleting an expense from the report, not to delete the entire report. I've provided a screenshot of how to delete a report. It is now a Trash Can icon. See screenshot below. I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
elliobc

I completely overlooked the trash icon.  That worked.

thank you for the help!

judyjohnston

that is what I used and the report is gone, but the error message I got while trying to submit my aged transactions is still saying I need to submit the deleted report which does not exist