cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thicks
Occasional Member - Level 3

How do I delete a reimbursement that was returned?

We have a former employee that submitted an expense reimbursement before being terminated.  The report was approved and submitted for payment but then returned due to incorrect bank account.

We have since paid the terminated employee through AP.  How do I get rid of the reimbursement that was submitted for payment through Concur -- It is past the point of recall.

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thicks reports can be recalled to the Processor. Although, I think this is a setting that must be turned on. Since the report wasn't funded, what happens is the system will include that report in the next batch to try and pay it again. It should keep failing. So, if it is added to an open batch, you might be able to recall it to processor then just delete the entire report. 

If you send me the name of the employee in a private message, I'll go take a look and see if there is a way to recall it. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a blue Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thicks
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sent private message