Hi Team;

How do I claim PMP Certificate? I can't find Conference/Seminar Fees

Thanks

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ahmad-Refaat it is possible your company doesn't have that expense type. Without seeing your list of expense types, it is difficult to say what you should use. Have you asked your direct manager what to do since they will be approving your expenses? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
Ahmad-Refaat
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks a lot Kevin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ahmad-Refaat it is possible your company doesn't have that expense type. Without seeing your list of expense types, it is difficult to say what you should use. Have you asked your direct manager what to do since they will be approving your expenses? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
Ahmad-Refaat
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks a lot Kevin

sarfaraz_k
New Member - Level 1

To claim your PMP (Project Management Professional) certificate, you must first ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements set by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Once you have successfully completed the required project management education and have the necessary work experience, you can apply for the PMP exam. The fees associated with the PMP exam can be found on the PMI's official website under the certification section. There, you'll find information on the exam fees, along with details on how to register for the exam and submit your application. If you have any specific questions about the fees or the certification process, it's advisable to contact PMI directly or reach out to their customer support for assistance.