cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alan_curtis
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I undo an "Expensit" translation of a receipt?

My company requires me to upload fuel receipts to support expense claims for mileage.

This used to be easy - I could upload a receipt and then associate it with the expense details (giving start and end locations, mileage, odometer readings etc.).

With the latest changes to the application, my receipt is immediately converted into a separate expense line, which is not helpful.  How can I convert the receipt back into an image so that I can associate it with a different type of expense?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alan_curtis you can turn off ExpenseIt so that when you capture a receipt (mobile app) or email a receipt it won't go into Available Expenses. 

In the mobile app you'll need to go to Settings. You'll see a toggle to turn off ExpenseIt. On the web, go to Profile>Profile Settings>Expense Settings>Expense Preferences. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alan_curtis

Thank you @Kevin,

However I don't use the mobile app, I use a scanner and drag a pdf file into the website on a desktop browser.

Can I turn off ExpenseIt when I load a receipt in in this way?

Thanks

joffyjob_krones

Hi @alan_curtis 

You can try the below steps to turn off ExpenseIt from Concur Web:

1. Login as user or Proxy as user
2. Click on Profile > Profile Settings
3. Click on Expense Preferences
4. Uncheck - "Use ExpenseIt to create expenses from uploaded receipts and receipts emailed to receipts@concur.com"

Note: Currently there is no function to perform a bulk update of this option.