cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinaBamme
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I run a report to show the Default Languages of all Employees in the User Administration

Hi, I have to create a report, which shows me the Default Language of all profiles? I can't find a solution in IBM Cognos Studio

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MartinaBamme The reason for this is because Default Language is not a field on the Employee Profile from the Administrative side. You would need to create a custom field that uses this and then you could report on it. A custom field would likely need to be set up by SAP Concur for you unless you have full access to your site. I would recommend making this field a drop down list that you can choose from rather than a free form field to avoid typos.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MartinaBamme The reason for this is because Default Language is not a field on the Employee Profile from the Administrative side. You would need to create a custom field that uses this and then you could report on it. A custom field would likely need to be set up by SAP Concur for you unless you have full access to your site. I would recommend making this field a drop down list that you can choose from rather than a free form field to avoid typos.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.