cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
averma
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I prohibit user to delete company card transactions, e-receipts or travel itinerary items f

How can I prohibit user to delete company card transactions, e-receipts or travel itinerary items from their Available Expenses.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@averma uncheck all the highlighted boxes in my screenshots. The first two are found under Compliance Controls. The last one is found by going to Company>Tools>Company Card.

KevinD_0-1698698548127.png

KevinD_1-1698698567974.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@averma uncheck all the highlighted boxes in my screenshots. The first two are found under Compliance Controls. The last one is found by going to Company>Tools>Company Card.

KevinD_0-1698698548127.png

KevinD_1-1698698567974.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
averma

@KevinD Good Morning Kevin,  I removed all the checkboxes you suggested,  the user is still able to delete Company transactions within Concur.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@averma please send me a private message with the user's name please? The only thing I can think of is maybe you made the changes while the user still had an active session of SAP Concur open.

They should not be able to delete these items if the boxes are unchecked.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
averma

@KevinD  I just sent you a pm.  Thanks