cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HenriqueCarvalh
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I find the limit of reimbursement for Brazil (non travel)

How can I find the limit of reimbursement for Brazil (non travel)?

is there any new table (excell) for these values?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HenriqueCarvalh Are you asking about a reimbursement limit for a certain expense type? 

Every company has their own rules/policies for reimbursing their employees, so I don't think anyone can really give you a definite answer. 

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are asking, but limits are usually determined by your company. Can you clarify what exactly you are asking, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
HenriqueCarvalh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Correct Kevin, I understood that this forum is for my company, but it is only for SAP

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

@HenriqueCarvalh This forum is for any of our customers to ask questions and pose issues they are having. So, please continue to ask your questions. Sometimes I need a little clarification on what someone asks or posts. 

Sounds like you need some help from your company's Concur site administrator to know what limits you have on certain expense types. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.