cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kochi
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I delete or erase expense item shown up on SAP Concur?

I had used my corporate credit card to pay for the commutation train fee (monthly pre-paid) which I didn't need reimbursement from company later.  Therefore I see that expense record is always showing up on my SAP Concur record.  It's annoying and confusing to mix up with others for business trip expenses which I need reimbursement.  In this case, how can I delete or erase expense item shown up on SAP Concur?

5 REPLIES 5
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi Kochi,

Depending on your Concur configuration, employees are able (or not) to delete credit card expenses.

If you can't delete it by yourself, you have two options:
1. Contact your Concur Admin and ask him/her to hide this card transaction.
2. Use the credit card transaction to create a personal expense, depending on the credit card type (IBCP, CBPC, IBIP...) you will have to refund the amount to your company or not.

Hope it helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kochi the response from @NTS is spot on. Those are your two choices. Most likely your company has not enabled the ability to delete transactions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kochi

Hi Kevin, thanks so much for your quick response!  Well noted.

tneumann

Hi Kevin, I am an administrator but cannot find the setting to enable the ability to delete these transactions. Do you know where I can find this option?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tneumann it is found by mousing over Administration then Company. Select Tools>Company Card. See screenshot. However, I highly caution against allowing this. The reason being, you likely will get users who "accidentally" delete the transactions. Then they will be reaching out to you to figure out what to do and how to get these reconciled. Sometimes allowing this causes more work for all involved. Anyway, that is my disclaimer. 🙂

KevinD_0-1648658916000.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.