cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onurich01
Occasional Member - Level 1

How To Enter a New City of Purchase

I can only select from the search list. Ashville, NC is not showing up in the list. How do I enter a new city?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@onurich01 I opened your expense report and typed into the City field and found it. See screenshot below. 

KevinD_0-1631659238741.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Luciano_Pacheco

I´m not be able to found some places that normally I have my purchases. See list below:

- Água Boa, Mato Grosso

- Canarana, Mato Grosso

- Gaucha do Norte, Mato Grosso

- Querência, Mato Grosso

- São José do Xingu, Mato Grosso

Obs.: Cities informed above are from Brazil and are not showing up in the list. Kindly could you verify?

@Luciano_Pacheco I wasn't able to find these cities either. I think you could just use the next closest city. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Luciano_Pacheco

Hi Kevin, thanks for quick reply. Yes, currently I have used the next closest cities. Any chance to add these new location on database?

@Luciano_Pacheco I cannot add them, but you I'll send you a private message with the name of someone at your company you can ask about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey