cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haris123
Occasional Member - Level 1

How To Change The Cost Center

Hi Team,

Please guide / assist on how to change the Cost Center for a particular expense in SAP Concur.

For instance my CC is PKCA2E3F30  and I have uploaded all the bills / receipts against this CC, but 

3 bills of meal are related to the other Cost Center PKCA2E3F31, sO NOW GUIDE ME HOW CAN I CHANGE THE COST CENTER FOR THIS EXPENSE.

8 REPLIES 8
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @haris123 

If you have the feature with an available box where is written "allocation" within your expenses you should be able to do so. Take the expense report you are dealing with now, and go individually to the expense of your meal. Is there available underneath "Allocate"? if so, you can do it there with the cost center you would need to allocate, IF within your entity that cost center is included on the possible allocations.

! My point of view, if the allocation isn't of a big amount and not related to specific projects, I wouldn't consider it necessary to allocate small costs here and there.... But this is depending on your company approach, for which in your case I would ask the the Expense department within your group.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
haris123

Hi @Munari_alEXPert ,

Thanks for your kind reply. I tried to change the CC with applying the option of, ALLOCATE, but on the scroll down window I am not able to allocate it to the CC - PKCA2E3F31.

Sharing below the screenshot for the kind reference. Please Help / Assist to Allocate it to the other CC as mentioned above.

haris123_0-1622796615560.png

dear @haris123 

if the cost center you are trying to allocate isn't there it could be that it needs to be added by your Company system administrator or is specifically linked to another Legal Entity so they will no be able to added it. Please contact the person within your company in charge of the system. From here I doubt even Concur employees would be able to help as they are not allowed to change the system without permission of the company administrator. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
haris123

Hi ,

With some efforts, I am able to find the CC. 

haris123

Hi @Munari_alEXPert ,

Thanks for your kind cooperation. Now need to ask that 02 Queries.

1 - Can I myself raise the Claim on the behalf of a colleague without being delegated from him / her?

2 - How can I view my Approver, means will I be only able to view once the claim will be submitted or It could also be viewed before the submission?

dear @haris123 

1- unfortunately if you are not a delegate you can not submit expense for someone else, apart, but it would be against any policy rules, the person give their computer or mobile phone to do the expense  as you were them.

2 - Yes is possible by going to the expense report, select Details>Approval flow

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 11.53.08.png

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
haris123

Hi Munari,

Need your urgent and kind assistance. Please tell me in which Sb Head of the Transportation, the receipts of Car repairing of Tyre puncture / other car maintenance receipts will be charged?