cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rkruger1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hover over receipts feature missing

In Expense Report view, I used to be able to easily hover over a receipt to view it (while entire expense report in viewing stage), however the "hover" feature appears to be gone - now have to select the line item, open it up, then view the receipt.  Then when go back to expense report - can't tell what line item I was viewing... have to scroll to find it.  This takes additional time that used to be immediate. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rkruger1 you don't need to open the line item to view the receipt. When you are viewing your report as a whole, you can see the image thumbnail on each line item. Just click the image thumbnail to view the receipt.

KevinD_0-1681420859112.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

I am not having that issue. 

cmakai_0-1681142834299.png

HollyA
Occasional Member - Level 2

I find the new way to view and attach available receipts extremely labor intensive.  Takes at least 3 times the amount of time it used to to go thru available receipts and attach them to related charges. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rkruger1 you don't need to open the line item to view the receipt. When you are viewing your report as a whole, you can see the image thumbnail on each line item. Just click the image thumbnail to view the receipt.

KevinD_0-1681420859112.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rkruger1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you - apparently it turned out to be more of an issue with our travel agent receipts that do not load at all, or appear as black screen.