cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IsabelleGermain
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hotel itemization not working

Is someone else having issues with the hotel itemization?? It's not saving at all.

What's the problem??

10 REPLIES 10
thadcunningh

(10.5.22 845a MST) I do not know if this issue started last evening, however we are encountering the same (New UI) when entering a hotel itemization it's not saving. I reached out to Concur and was advised that Concur is encountering a global outage at the moment for hotel itemization, their technical team is currently working on the issue. However, I guess I do not understand the Service Status feature as it shows no indication what so ever of disruption/degraduation of any issue at all - all green checkmarks 

stsnyder1
Occasional Member - Level 3

Yes we too are encountering the same issue as well as opened a case.  We are still awaiting a response.  Appreciate any updates either of you may find out.  

Harsha
Super User
Super User

This seems to be impacting everyone. However, no communication from Concur. I raised a support ticket and got an update saying Concur is aware of this issue and their development team is working on it.

Regards,

Harsha

thadcunningh

Hello All - Concur has not yet officially advised us any status update to the issue with the hotel itemization since yesterday, however I was testing with a user who had initally reported the issue to us and the system now appears to be functioning as it should.  Not sure if that was a fluke so you may want to check with one of your expense reports or if you have a test report, but it appears to be functioning - I'm still leaving our company system alerts on until I get the offical thumbs up from Concur that the issue is resolved as I've been burned by Concur on that before...

W_Wonka
Occasional Member - Level 3

Has happened to us since yesterday. Was advised its now a P2 and got an escalation against it. Very frustrating for the users and our internal HD has taken a beating. Some end users are reporting it is now working OK but like above until official word is out it'll be closely monitored and let in alert status. Interestingly, I had a user that was constantly receiving the error message so as admin I went in and was able to itemise the expense item and save with no issue.

IsabelleGermain

Still no updates from Concur?? It's EXTREMELY FRUSTATING that they don't even advise us...

cwalthour

try today - it was working for me.

Carmen Walthour
cwalthour

We had the same problem yesterday and was told support was looking into it and would get back with us on Friday.  I checked it today and it's working for us.

Carmen Walthour
escribanop
New Member - Level 1

I have the same problem today. I can not complete the expenses note.  Any info about it? Thanks,

escribanop_0-1665125010636.png

johnwmarcus
New Member - Level 2

Well it is not working. Now what? Is it fixed? How do I get the fix? 

John Marcus