cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rurechiatu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel expense itemization error

When I try to itemize my expense and save it, I receive this error: Before you can continue, you must provide valid information for: Date Range. The dates in Details page are correct, as in the receipt.

rurechiatu_0-1665393237778.png

1 Solution
Solution
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

What we see that the issue is happening when we use the "Recurring Itemization" . So we suggested to go with the Single itemization by updating the Check-in Date in the date field and save the entry. Once done, then select the entry and copy the same until the total Itemized about is set to Zero. So with this there will be entry created for each day between the Check-in & Check-out date.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
BW

I have the same problem.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BW I'm looking at your expense report, but I don't see this Alert message on it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dawnanderson75
New Member - Level 1

I have the same problem.  With both hotels

on my itinerary.

dawnanderson75_0-1665434588708.png

BW

Yes the problem is still there.  See screenshot below.

BW_2-1665476008748.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BW I just tried @jyotesh519 workaround of creating the room charges as a single itemization and not a recurring itemization and it worked just fine. Check your hotel expense now. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bryantrd

I have the same problem this morning.  Please advise on any fix or workaround.  

BW

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for getting my first expense updated for me.  Can you do the second one for me as well.  Its for Velindre NHS.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rurechiatu looks like you figured out the issue. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jfisher

I have the exact same issue.  Any ideas?

BigTom

I have same issue

jfisher

@KevinD  any help here?  Tried again this morning and am receiving same error message.

jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

This is an issue from Concur Product side for Hotel-Lodging Expense type. We have reached-out to the Concur Support and we received a confirmation about the same. There is one more issue with Hotel-Lodging Itemization with the Hotel-Tax field. Even we are facing the this issue. But for now we are handling this with a work-around.

bryantrd

What is your workaround?

Solution
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

What we see that the issue is happening when we use the "Recurring Itemization" . So we suggested to go with the Single itemization by updating the Check-in Date in the date field and save the entry. Once done, then select the entry and copy the same until the total Itemized about is set to Zero. So with this there will be entry created for each day between the Check-in & Check-out date.

BW

tried this and still get the same error message.

MJH1
New Member - Level 2

Same here, that work around doesn't work

Ktoup

Is there a work around to have this resolved? Getting this error message when Itemizing the Hotel information. Began getting it last Thursday and still an issue today.

Ktoup_0-1665500422773.png

This error seems to be generic. Can try clearing the system Cache & Cookies to see if you could get our the error.

BW

tried this and still have the same error message.