cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
t6968bg
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel errors

I am getting two errors on my expense report. One is "Please match the lodge card expense to the system created one before submitting". I don't know what this means. The other one is "Hotel reservations made through Concur Travel should be charged to a company card". I did not have a company card when this was set up. How can this be resolved?

2 REPLIES 2
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@t6968bg Hey, what I believe is your company uses lodge card to book their employee's hotel stay and sends the card transaction details to employee's concur account. 

So, you should see a card transaction under your available expenses. You need to select that card transaction and assign to your current report where you are getting the error and the error will be fixed. 

However, if you are not seeing a card transaction, then you need to reach out to your company's concur admin to get your lodge card transactions linked to your concur account. 

NOTE: Based on the 2nd error, I can positively say that your company policy is to book hotel for their employees is getting done by Corp card (here it is a lodge card). 🙂

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@t6968bg did you get this issue figured out? If not, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.