cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EddieX
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel error and the refund can not back to company card

We faced a issue of refund to company credit card. Hotel overcharged for the expense and I don't know company credit card did not accept hotel remittance transfer. Hotel refund the overcharged to my person card, how can I solve this issue in Concur expense system? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EddieX to make sure I understand your issue. Are you saying that the hotel overcharged your company credit card, but instead of refunding back to the company card, they refunded you on your personal credit card? 

If that is the case, then you will need to repay your company. However, I don't know what your company's process is for employees to repay the company. I suggest speaking with your direct manager about this to see if they can provide some guidance. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EddieX to make sure I understand your issue. Are you saying that the hotel overcharged your company credit card, but instead of refunding back to the company card, they refunded you on your personal credit card? 

If that is the case, then you will need to repay your company. However, I don't know what your company's process is for employees to repay the company. I suggest speaking with your direct manager about this to see if they can provide some guidance. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EddieX
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you sir, problem solved. One more question, Hotle already refunds the overcharged cost to company card, but I can't find it in Concur system.  When the refund cost will add in concur expense system?