cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pinh
New Member - Level 1

Hotel and car rental personal expense

I need help with my personal expense. Long story short... I left my corporate credit card at home and had to use my personal credit card on hotel and car rental. I can't seem to rid of the errors on the expense report to submit it. Says I have to clear all exceptions. Errors say "Please do not expense travel itineraries" and "Company policy dictates that the corporate card should be used for all air, hotel, and car rental charges". Can anyone help me? Hotel and rental car had to swipe my card to process. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pinh remove those items from your report since they are causing the hard stop. You can then go back into the expense report and create the Hotel and Car expenses manually. From your open report click Add (if you are on our newer user interface) or New Expense (if on our legacy interface). You will be able to pick the expense types of Hotel and Car. 

Let me know if you were able to do this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.