Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Reimbursement

Hi, Im doing a short secondment, and last week I travelled to the client site, and the hotel wrongly charged the charges in my personal credit card, instead of my partner's AMEX.

How can I request an reimbursement?



Super User
Super User

Hi @Evelynbianchi93 ,


Your company will not have a feed coming from your personal card. You should claim the reimbursement as Cash and submit the evidence of payment. The company will reimburse your bank account and you can use the money to pay your personal credit card.


Alternative would be to call the hotel and see if they are willing to reverse the charge on the personal card and charge it to your partners AMEX (which I suppose is the company card).


Hope this helps.


Best regards,


Community Manager
Community Manager

@Evelynbianchi93 what @rohanpatil said. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.