cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChuckyTaylor
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hotel Itemization Still Not resolved.

Hello,

The itemization for hotel is still not working.  There is a work around, but employees continue to ask when the hotel wizard issue will be resolved. 

6 REPLIES 6
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Hi @ChuckyTaylor : Please create a support case to Concur for further status and ETA by when we can expect the issue to be resolved.  The update which i got was that the development team is working for a Fix for this issue. Mostly it should be fixed in the next release of Concur.  

ChuckyTaylor

Hello - Thanks for the reply.  We do have a ticket opened, and I saw another post here that said the issue was resolved, and close so other replies could not be made.    We are still facing this issue. 

bruno_bajec
New Member - Level 1

Can someone help me with identifying the "work around"?
I know, or I've heard there's an option of adding it item by item, but for not even that is working.
If anyone can help me please reach out to via Teams - Bruno Bajec
Thanks, team

@bruno_bajec the Single Itemization option should work. I've tried it myself on someone's account and it has worked for others.

KevinD_0-1666048145062.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Gravesk
New Member - Level 1

Whats the work around?

ChuckyTaylor

The work around is to use the Single Itemization and add each night separately.