cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcorpuz
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hotel Itemization Old Form vs New Form

Is there a way I can have the old form or at least add the additional charges (using different expense types) to current form?

It seems like it was taken out with the new UI.

Please advise. Thanks 

old hotel itemization.jpgNew Hotel  Itemization.png

1 Solution
Solution
rcorpuz

I see.  It was just done differently / separately but will have the same results.   Check the "Recurring Every Night" checkbox if you want it in all dates (red).  Uncheck and enter the date if just for that date (green).

hotel itemization1.jpghotel itemization2.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rcorpuz unfortunately there is no way to revert back to the old form. Also, there isn't an option to put in charges that are the same amount, but different expenses. The workaround is to enter in the recurring amount charge using one expense type then save. After saved, you can update the expense type on the other itemizations.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
rcorpuz

I see.  It was just done differently / separately but will have the same results.   Check the "Recurring Every Night" checkbox if you want it in all dates (red).  Uncheck and enter the date if just for that date (green).

hotel itemization1.jpghotel itemization2.jpg