cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmnk
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Expenses won't combine

I have two entries for the same hotel reservation/stay that will not combine.  Both are for a "Hotel" expense type - one is for the transaction itself with my company card "BOA Visa-US" listed and the other with "Pending Card Transaction" listed under "Payment Type".  When I try to combine the two charges, an alert window pops-up that states "These two expenses cannot be combined".  

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @bmnk 

Given your text, it seems that one is a card transaction imported into concur and another seems like the reservation e-receipt. This indicates that the source is different and hence not the problem. The problem is likely due to one of the below prerequisites not being met.

• Neither transaction can have a receipt or Missing Receipt Affidavit (MRA) attached
  • Date and Vendor must be the same

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bmnk you will need to remove the attached receipts, then you should be able to combine them. The receipt images should go into your Available Receipts so you can then reattach once the two items are combined.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.