cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morganc6
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Deposit payment, subsequently refunded.

Hi. Can anyone help with the " Missing Receipt Affidavit".

I paid a deposit for a hotel booking, which later was cancelled and refunded, but because I did not stay there I have no receipts for these transaction, just the original charge & refund on Concur. 

Any advise. Thank you

Ceri

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@morganc6 are you not seeing the missing receipt affidavit option at all? If not, you could ask your manager if it would be okay to screenshot your card statement to show the charge and attach that instead of a receipt. You could also use the Comment field to explain the situation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@morganc6 are you not seeing the missing receipt affidavit option at all? If not, you could ask your manager if it would be okay to screenshot your card statement to show the charge and attach that instead of a receipt. You could also use the Comment field to explain the situation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
morganc6
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unfortunately not Kevin and yes, that's what I ended up doing, and followed up the claim with a follow up email explaining.

Cheers for the reply, much appreciated

Ceri