cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qwikfire
Occasional Member - Level 1

Home Screen shows available expenses

My home screen shows four (4) available expenses, however, when I click on the link to the expenses, it shows "all clear" (no expenses listed).

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@qwikfire for sure keep the hotel related expense. I think that one might be waiting for a credit card transaction to come in and match. The airfare expenses show as Company Paid. That tells me they were paid for on some other company card specifically used for airfare purchases and not on your assigned corporate card. If that is the case, you could delete them. 

To be safe, I would make sure all expenses related to those trips have been fully reconciled before deleting anything. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
qwikfire

I really appreciate the response and insight Kevin. Thank you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@qwikfire Hello there. I tried looking up your SAP Concur account but couldn't find one based on the email address you provided. What is the name of the company you work for? I tried searching for Gulfstream, but that doesn't come up, so likely your company has a Doing Business As name or Gulfstream falls under a larger company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
qwikfire

Our parent company would be General Dynamics.  Thanks Kevin.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@qwikfire When I access your profile, I see four available expenses on the home screen. As far as I can tell, the items listed are travel itinerary items, they are not corporate card transactions. These are flights and a hotel reservation.  The reason you do not see them when you go to view transactions is because these items are just the reservation items, not actual company card transactions. 

Does that make sense? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
qwikfire

In a sense it does.  Will they delete automatically at some point or can I delete them manually?  (and should I). 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@qwikfire for sure keep the hotel related expense. I think that one might be waiting for a credit card transaction to come in and match. The airfare expenses show as Company Paid. That tells me they were paid for on some other company card specifically used for airfare purchases and not on your assigned corporate card. If that is the case, you could delete them. 

To be safe, I would make sure all expenses related to those trips have been fully reconciled before deleting anything. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
qwikfire

I really appreciate the response and insight Kevin. Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to help. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey