cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davindersambhi
Occasional Member - Level 2

Home Office Reimbursement

My claim is not going through and I don't know how to amend it. Can you advise please, Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davindersambhi it looks like the issue is resolved, correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
davindersambhi

Original claim has been resolved thank you. But trying to amend the problem I made another claim yesterday - how do I delete the second claim?

@davindersambhi log in to SAP Concur, click the report name under the Open Reports section of the home screen. When the report opens, you will either see a little trash can icon near the name of the report (NextGen UI) or you will see a Delete button (legacy or old UI). That will do it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
davindersambhi

Hi Kevin, I see the delete button but it doesn't highlight? Thanks

davindersambhi

My company is CBS.

I want to process one report, and I want to delete another.

I cannot do either, I can not edit any of the reports at all, they are stuck. The delete button doesn't highlight!

Please help

@davindersambhi are these reports in a submitted status? The only time you cannot make any changes, including deleting a report, is if they have been submitted. Can you log in and click Expense at the top of the screen. On the Manages Expenses screen you should see the reports and what their status is. 

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
davindersambhi

Issues resolved thank you