cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennymc79
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hilton E-Receipts

We are hearing issues that Hilton E-Receipts are not showing up in Concur again. This was a known issue last year but was resolved -- anyone else having this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
jennymc79

This continues to happen -- does anyone from Concur have an update?? Any other customers experiencing this?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennymc79 I posted your issue internally. I have someone willing to look at this, but what they need is a name of one of your employees that is experiencing the issue and the record locator of the booking, if possible. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jennymc79

Phillip.Kirkpatrick@valvoline.com   it has happened on several of his last reservations

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennymc79 Thank you. I've provided Philip's name. Now we wait and see what my colleague can find out. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennymc79 Just wanted to touch base. I did receive a little bit of an update. It appears that this issue is not just specific to your employee. My colleague ran a report and it shows that that only 14 e-receipts from Hilton have matched with user profiles. That's for all our customers, so there is some larger issue happening. My colleague suggested submitting a case to SAP Concur Support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey