Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anstilli
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hide an itinerary

Dear All,

I'm a new Concur admin.

Is it possible to hide an approved itinerary for expense reports that have already been submitted for payment?

We want to avoid the possibility for users to assign a travel itinerary that has already been used in another expense report with "sent for payment" status.

Thank you for your help,

Antonella

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anstilli Travel Itinerary items can be deleted out of the system if you have your site configured to allow travel segments to be deleted without adding them to a report. I just checked your site settings and you do not have this feature enabled, so you are not going to be able to delete the itinerary items. 

However, if you provide me a name of one of the employees this relates to, I'd like to take a look to make sure we are talking about the same thing. 

Please send me a private message with the name of the employee and I'll go in and take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
anstilli

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your support and answer.

We must not delete the itineraries. We have discovered that a user can link the same itinerary to different Expense Reports with possible risk to overpay a travel allowance. We have to prevent this situation

JackFan
Routine Member - Level 1

I think  Kevin did not answer your question. He is talking about travel segments that become available expense; you are talking about travel itineraries that are linked to travel allowance. And I don't think it is possible to assign the same itinerary to another travel allowance once it has been expensed. Your concern is non-existed. No need to hide an used itinerary, it is simply become locked and unusable once it has been expensed. 

anstilli

Hello Jack,

thank you for your answer. It is true that the itinerary become locked once it has been expensed, but it can still linked to an other expense. This is what happens on our system.

JackFan
Routine Member - Level 1

Can you explain what you mean by "linked to another expense"?