cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ljcashion
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help with Elan Credit Card Feed capabilities to Concur Expense

Hi, We are a moderately-sized non-profit in US using Elan's business card (non-corporate - too small for that) that have started using Concur Expense. Elan tells us that we should be able to enable direct feed with Concur; however, Concur tells us that this is a "small business card" and we have been forced to set them up as personal cards by employees. This is not working well - the sync is very unreliable. I have read on a couple of threads that other organizations use Elan credit cards with direct feeds. Can anyone confirm the specific Elan card level they are using that allows a direct feed? I know they have "small business" (which I believe we have), "community", and "corporate". We are too small for corporate, but if I can received confirmation that a community level card can successfully have direct feed with Concur we will apply and make the change. I cannot get confirmation from Concur about this. Thanks in advance, Laura

2 REPLIES 2
TBonura

I am having the same problem with American Express Small Business (Plum) Cards. I was told to setup these cards as a Personal Credit Card for each of the users. I agree that the sync is very unreliable, but we are not willing to change credit cards to the Corporate American Express cards at this time. After reviewing the Personal Credit Card Setup How to and FAQ Guide, I then learned that the users with the Personal Credit Cards are required to perform a refresh of transactions every time they log on to the site. I'm assuming that this means that the user must log on in order for the transaction to filter over to their Expense Report. Does anyone know a way around this? I need the feed from AmEx to Concur to refresh on a daily basis without requiring the user to login to Concur. 

ljcashion

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am hoping someone else pipes up with their experience. I had not considered that it might be necessary for users to actually log-in, in order for the refresh to occur. However, I am a "power user" as administrator, and have found that my own card is unreliable as far as the sync goes. I have had to "relink" my card more times than I can count.