cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Girisha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help required to get Published mileage rates for EMEA , LATAM and APAC region

We are in the process of updating mileage rates for 2022 and need the published mileage rates for Personal car for the countries in the following region.

EMEA

APAC

LATAM

Any help here is appreciated. 

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Girisha this may sound silly, but Googling it might be your best option. I know the US recently changed the allowable rate, which could be accessed likely at the IRS website. 

Also, if you are a site admin at your company, I would submit a help ticket to SAP Concur Support to see if they can provide any rate details.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Girisha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the response. 

Yes , We have the published rates for US , but the challenge is for other region.  yes, i am the admin for the concur, We prefer to have some reference rate from concur, kindly assist by raising the helpdesk ticket with concur.

Thanks

Infinera -Concur team.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Girisha my role doesn't have me submitting help desk tickets on behalf of our customers. This should be done by someone at your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.