cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PamF
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help needed - Administrator

Hi there!

I need help please!  My travelers do not have the banking tab on their profile to add personal banking information to Concur.  Is this a permissions issue?  Advise please and thank you!!!

Pam  

15 REPLIES 15
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PamF Looks like I am your personal SAP Concur help today. 🙂

This is not a permission, per se. The Banking information option only shows up if the user is assigned Expense Pay as their reimbursement method on their profile. This gets assigned by the Site Admin. Expense Pay is a paid add-on service. 

So, if you have purchased Expense Pay, then most likely it has been set up in your site as an option to assign to users on their profile for their reimbursement method. Once you assign it to the users, they will then see the Banking Information option under Expense Settings. Once you assign this, they will not be able to submit any expense reports until their banking info has been entered and confirmed by the bank, which can take around 3-5 business days. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PamF

I'm looking for where we would add a cost cetner in Concur as an administrator and unable to find the location.  I don't have the "List" function that I am familiar with.

Also, I am looking for a report to show me all users, their managers and their cost center codes.  The cost center is a custom field that we requested.  Is a report available?  I see on the extended user report there is a standard cost center code but I can't find that on the user set up screen.

Appreciate your help!

Pam

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PamF To be able to answer your question and navigate you to the correct place within SAP Concur, I need to know what platform of SAP Concur you are on. We have a Standard platform and a Professional platform. The admin functions are greatly different. This will also help me answer your question about the report you mentioned, which if you are on our Professional platform is super easy to create. 

If you aren't sure of your platform you can do one of two things:

1. From the SAP Concur home screen, go to Administration in the upper right-hand corner. Mouse over this. If you see an option that says Expense Settings, then you are on our Standard platform. If the options are Company, Expense Admin...then you are on Professional. Once you let me know your platform, I can point you in the right direction.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PamF

Hi there !

I have so many questions - would someone be available for a call with me to answer the questions - rather than going back and forth on the message boards?

Pam F.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PamF We have a lot of resources available to you to help answer your questions. We have the built-in Help in the upper right-hand corner near Administration where you can access guides for site administrators to walk you through the administrative screens. 

Next, we have a training toolkit with Administrator resources. You can find them here: https://www.concurtraining.com/standard/administer

If after looking through these resources, you still have a lot of questions, then I would suggest taking our Back Office training that our Learning Services group offers. There is a fee associated with this, but it offers two great advantages; 1. You get a live trainer on the phone/webinar walking you through all the administrative screens and explaining all of the options, 2. The session is recorded and you are provided a copy of the recording to watch and use as much as you like as a resource. To hear about the fee for this training, send an email to: training@concur.com. Let them know you are interested in a Back Office training session. 

Oh, I forgot to mention that you can have multiple people from your company attend the session as well. 

P.S. If you do decide to move forward with one of our training sessions, you might get really lucky and get me as your trainer. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jerminor

Hello Kevin,

I am an Amazon employee and the "BANK INFORMATION" tab does not appear for me either.

All of the other new hires have used Concur succesfully but I'm 2 weeks still trying to submit expenses.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jerome

jerminor

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerminor Hello there. I'll be happy to take a look, but I will need a little more information from you. Amazon is such a large company, I'll need your last name and email address to try and find your profile. You can send me a private message with this information if you don't feel comfortable sending it publicly. 

If you can provide that to me, that would be great. We have a lot of Amazon instances of Concur sites when I do a search, but I'm going with the one that is Amazon.com Services Inc. If I can't find you in that site, I'll come back to you if I need any other information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jerminor

My last name is Minor

jerminor@amazon.com is my email address. 

I did find my bank information was already in the global network, but nothing is working in Concur yet.

Jerome

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerminor I did see the exception message that says you don't have an active bank account. So, you do have your bank information entered into Oracle? 

Have you tried submitting an expense report in Concur yet? The messages says if you have entered your bank info into Oracle, try submitting an expense report. I would give this a try and let your approver know it is just a test report in case the report does submit. If your report does not submit and you get the bank error message, then you will need to contact your internal Concur site admin or maybe reach out to your HR/Payroll group or whatever group internally deals with Oracle. 

Give submitting a test report a try and let me know what happens. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jerminor

I went into the Oracle Application,...then Amazon E-Business Suite,....and in the AMZ Global Workflow Approver folder my bank information is up to date.

I will attempt to create a test expense in Concur later today.

Jerome

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerminor Great. Let me know how it turns out. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jerminor

Kevin,

I just submitted a test expenses and the only exception was no receipt provided. 

I'll try my actual expenses again now. 

Jerome

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerminor that's a good sign. Most likely you would have also seen the bank information error. The fact that you didn't leads me to believe you should be all good.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jerminor

Hello Kevin,

Everything finally went through successfully.

Thanks for following up with me.

Jerome

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerminor No problem. I like to make sure people get their issues resolved. 

Glad to hear all is working correctly. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey