cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burton
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help Removing Bank Information from Profile

This is my first expense report and it's not able to be submitted because I'm supposed to delete the bank info. But it will not let me delete it. Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Hi Burton,

Concur does not allow deletion of Bank Accounts, you can make one "Inactive" but most systems are set up so you cannot submit any report unless a bank account is set up.  Make sure the set up is complete and the status in your profile for the account says "confirmed" as an unconfirmed account will not allow report submission.  Also be sure the Active = Yes.

Thanks

DLamont
Burton

I made the bank information inactive, but kept getting the ALERT and wasn't able to submit.  I T got it to go through.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Burton So I'm clear, you received a message when you tried to submit your expense report that you cannot submit until you delete your bank information? I've never seen this in almost 14 years at SAP Concur. Usually you cannot submit unless you have entered bank information. 

Also, if you aren't supposed to have bank information, the option to even enter it on your profile should not have been there.

As @dlamont said, you cannot delete bank info once entered. The account can be set to not active is all. That's why I'm confused as to why you would be told to delete the bank information when it in fact cannot be deleted. Could you screenshot the message you received or were you simply told this by someone? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Burton

The error message did say to "deactivate" bank message. I did finally select "inactivate" on the bank info screen, but kept getting the same error. I got I.T. to push the report through.