cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mcnuttp63
New Member - Level 1

Help Receiving Expense Payment after Changing Bank Details

Hi I haven't submitted a claim form in two years due pandemic and of course company policy no travel or entertaining. August 23th I submitted a small personnel mileage claim $153 it was approved by my manager and sent off for payment 24AUG in the past it only took a couple of days to be deposited into my bank (Wells Fargo) on the 29th I checked my banking details within Concur and it showed empty so i filled all the necessary items out. I did recieve an email acknowledging details were completed and stated  (Note for BA Staff: Please allow 5 working days before submitting a claim, to allow for the completion of the update to your bank details) this was message was received on the  30th of September to date monies are still not in my account ...Now I'm worried not sure if i need to start a new claim or if this well eventually be paid ...what do I do?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mcnuttp63 your banking details are not showing as confirmed and in fact in the SAP Concur system, there aren't any banking details showing. If you entered your bank details on the 29th and the system said to wait five days, it has only been three days, so I you'll need to wait a few more day. I don't know if the weekend will cause this to be a little longer, but it hasn't been long enough yet. You should receive a notification when your bank details are ready to go.

Also, your expense report was Returned and is currently not submitted. I wouldn't recommend trying to submit until after you get your bank confirmation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.