Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbkim83
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help: Exception Error

Hello,

When I go to submit my expense report, I receive the following exception:

"Action Required: You have unused corporate card transactions aging for more than 50 days either under Available Expenses or assigned to other unsubmitted report(s) listed below.  Please assign all the card transactions aging for more than 50 days to this report before proceeding further.  NOTE – If there are any credit transactions that need not be adjusted with the payment, mark it as personal before submitting."

There aren't any unsubmitted reports (other than the one I am attempting to submit), and none of the expenses on the report are from a corporate card - all expenses are for out-of-pocket reimbursements and created within the last 30 days.  Any thoughts on what could be the issue?

Thanks,

Daniel

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dbkim83 I looked at your account and it appears you haven't submitted an expense report since May of 2016. I also noticed that your account has several hidden transactions some dating back to 2016. Likely this is the issue. You are going to need to have your company card administrator release these transactions so you can get them submitted through the system. Until then, you are blocked from submitting. This is a rule your company implemented. 

I recommend logging in to SAP Concur and looking in the Company Notes section of the home screen. There are support links provided there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dbkim83
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for the reply, Kevin!  I submitted a ticket and was able to get help from the Concur support team.  The problem very well may have been what you outlined.  Either way, it is now resolved as I was able to create a new report and submit.  I appreciate your looking into this!