cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you not received your reimbursement payment? If so, please read this before posting.

I have been seeing a lot of posts about reimbursement payments that have not yet been received. This issue isn't something we here on the Community can help with.

Here is why:

1. The other community members do not have access to your company's SAP Concur site and therefore cannot check to see if the system shows a payment. 

2. Even myself, who has access to your site, can only see if payment was made or not. I won't be able to see anything else. This is only if your company is using our Global Pay feature. Many of our customers do not use Global Pay, so I won't be able to see anything in regards to payments because your company is paying through your ERP system, which I do not have access to.

What should you do if you haven't received your reimbursement payment?

1. Speak to your direct manager. They should hopefully be able to provide some help. 

2. Look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen to see if there is a link or contact information to get help internally.

3. Contact one of the following departments at your company: Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR. These departments are usually the ones in charge of payments. 

I wish I could help with this issue, but there are some things that I just don't have access to and there are some issues that can only be resolved internally by someone at your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
7 REPLIES 7
Danielle96
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin , I’m trying to put a claim in for a work expense but haven’t a clue where to start is there any guidance into helping me get this completed 

much appreciated 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Danielle96 sorry about the late reply. Did you get this figured out yet? If not, I recommend speaking with your direct manager to see if you have a profile created to access Concur Expense at: www.concursolutions.com

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stevehosking
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi mate. I received an email Friday August 5th stating expense status changed and payment status set to: Sent for Payment. Yet still no payment. My manager is asking me constantly where the money is. I read the above and followed and it seems nobody knows where the re-imbursement is or how to get it. Any help to finalise this well over account would be amazing please. Thanks. Steve

@stevehosking I tried looking up your account in the Alstom Transport site, but couldn't find you. I wanted to see what the payment history of the report said. 

Since I couldn't find your profile, did you reach out to your Payroll, Finance or Accounting departments? Or when you said, "nobody knows where the re-imbursement is or how to get it", were you referring to these departments? 

If you could help me find your profile, I could at least look at the expense report and the audit trail. 

Does Alstom have a subsidiary or is it part of another company?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jjdec347
New Member - Level 1

Hi, 

I submitted an expense report prior to entering my bank information. The report was also approved before submitting my bank information. What happens now? Will it come in the form as a check or will it be deposited into the bank account I just entered?

atlantis6465

HI Kevin

I submitted a question in the expense forum. I am really desparate to solve this issue. Is there anyway you can contact me on my cell or email and help me get over this issue below.  I am more than glad to send you a starbucks gift card if you can help me.  My cell is 973-727-8235  My email is  sjpatel@us.ibm.com

thank you so much

Alerts: 14

• This expense report does not have enough card transactions to offset the credit(s). Hold the credit(s) until you have sufficient card transactions.View
  • You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first. View
  • You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy.View
  • Report Category 'Customer/Client Related Travel' selected with no BMS Project or WBS Element. If expenses are billable, BMS Project or WBS Element should be selected.View
  • EXPENSE
  • Miscellaneous
  • 07/08/2022
  • $189.00
  • The Transaction Date is older than 60 days. Submit your expense reports in a more timely manner.View
  • EXPENSE
  • Hotel
  • 07/07/2022
  • $-239.70
  • The Transaction Date is older than 60 days. Submit your expense reports in a more timely manner.View
  • This expense has no matching travel reservation. Please review the Comments and ensure that the comment adequately explains why the expense was not booked using Concur Travel.View
  • EXPENSE
  • Miscellaneous
  • 07/07/2022
  • $-172.95
  • A corporate credit card transaction (negative amount) has been marked Non-Reimbursable or Personal. Comments should provide an explanation.View
  • EXPENSE
  • Hotel
  • 05/23/2022
  • $239.70
  • The corporate card is the preferred method of purchase for this expense. Comments should provide an explanation.View
  • This expense has no matching travel reservation. Please review the Comments and ensure that the comment adequately explains why the expense was not booked using Concur Travel.View
  • This itemized entry has sub-entries with one or more exceptions.View
  • ITEMIZATION
  • Hotel
  • 05/24/2022
  • $200.00
  • You cannot claim multiple Friends and Family and/or Hotel on the same day. Either expense may have been paid on a previous form.View

Report Details Page

Copy: Accenture Business Meeting $0.00

Copy ReportSubmit Report

Not Submitted

Report Details

Manage Receipts

Travel Allowance

Add ExpenseEditDeleteCopyAllocateCombine Expenses

Move to

View:

View: Standard

Standard

A List of Expense Entries

Multiple rows can be selected using checkboxes in the first column.

AlertsSort column ascending

CommentsSort column ascending

ReceiptSort column ascending

Payment TypeSort column ascending

Expense TypeSort column ascending

Vendor DetailsSort column ascending

DateSort column ascending

AmountSort column ascending

RequestedSort column ascending

atlantis6465_0-1663846535155.jpeg

Cash

Miscellaneous

CLEAR

New York, New York

07/08/2022

$189.00

$0.00

Itemized

US American Express Corporate Card

Miscellaneous

CLEAR

New York, New York

07/07/2022

$-172.95

$0.00

Personal

US American Express Corporate Card

Hotel

HILTON GARDEN INN LONDON T2

Hounslow, UNITED KINGDOM

07/07/2022

$-239.70

$-239.70

Itemized

atlantis6465_1-1663846535168.jpeg

Cash

Hotel

HILTON GARDEN INN LONDON T2

Hounslow, UNITED KINGDOM

05/23/2022

$239.70

$239.70

Itemized

$16.05

$0.00

Customer Privacy StatementTravel PolicyService Status (North America)

​Cookie Preferences

Last signed in: 09/20/2022 08:56 am

© Copyright 2022 - SAP Concur - All Rights Reserved

IlariaMalta82

Dear Kevin,

I have not received any reimbursement and I already asked all parties you mentioned in your post. How/What can I do?

Thank you in adnvace

Ilaria