cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brevilli
Occasional Member - Level 1

Have not recieved a payment that says sent for payment

I submitted my monthly mobile phone expense and it says approved, sent for payment. This usually gets deposited within a day or two and it's now been twelve. I don't know who to ask at my company, can anyone help? I work for Amazon NACF.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brevilli sending you a private message with a contact name. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

@Brevilli Sent for payment means, your report is extracted and posted in financial system which cannot guarantee the payment initiation. We need to know few more details to answer your question in near approximation. 

How are you getting paid? To your bank account. 

Have you updated your bank details in Concur? Yes/No

Have you checked the report's audit trail to see if there is any error? If yes, what's the error.

Have you checked the report payment under your report details option to see if there is any estimated payment date?

Finally, I would suggest checking with your company concur admin on this. 

Brevilli
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes this goes to my bank. I have not had problems before and received many deposits like this. There is no estimated payment date. I will look for the audit trail, and try to find out who the Concur admin is. Thank you for your help.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Brevilli sending you a private message with a contact name. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mike_Frenzel
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I have the same issue as Brevilli had, would you advise what you told this individual to do?

thank you!

Mike