cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J0SH44
Occasional Member - Level 1

Has the 'Copy an Expense Report' Functionality Been Removed?

In the past I have used the Copy Report functionality to create and submit a recurring expense. I basically followed the instructions at http://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/help/en-us/release/expemp_professional_nextgen/bd1...

However, now, when I open a previous report, the Copy Report button is not there. Has this functionality been removed, and if it has, why has it been removed as this is very useful for recurring expenses. If it has not been removed, is there now a different way to copy an expense report that is not described by the document linked above?

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@J0SH44 I checked on your site and the option to copy reports has been turned off. I don't know who did this or when. I'm sending you a private message with two names who might be able to help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@J0SH44 I checked on your site and the option to copy reports has been turned off. I don't know who did this or when. I'm sending you a private message with two names who might be able to help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.